Released: October, 2016
Current Version: 1.0
Size: 14.0 MB
Seller: Dulany Consulting Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
Compatible with iPad, iPhone
Halloween Bump MULTIPLY is a simple, two-player game that teaches basic multiplication skills using dice rolls. Players will take turns to roll the dice and tap on the number hexagon that equals the appropriate product. The number hexagon changes to the color of the player selecting it and their turn ends. As players take turns, they may roll a product that requires them to tap on the same number square. If a player rolls the dice to equal a product that another player has already colored, they can "bump" the other person from it and the hexagon counts toward their total instead. If a player lands on the same hexagon space twice, the space will "lock" and display a "halloween protector" to prevent the other player from bumping you off.
The first player to get control of 12 spaces wins the game!
- This is a social, two player game which can also be played in one-player mode
- Multiple rounds of play with each game
- Practices number recognition and basic addition skills
- Fully randomized dice rolls
- Correct answer feedback
- Low-stress incorrect answer feedback - students can try again
- Guided, supportive play
- Kid-friendly graphics