Released: January 25, 2016
Size: 14.2 MB
Seller: Dulany Consulting Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
Compatible with iPad
Snowman Bump is a simple, two-player game that teaches basic addition skills using dice rolls. Players will take turns to roll the dice and tap on the number square that equals the appropriate sum. The number square changes to the color of the player selecting it and their turn ends. As players take turns, they may roll a sum that requires them to tap on the same number square. If a player rolls the dice to equal a sum that another player has already colored, they can "bump" the other person from it and the square counts toward their total instead. If a player lands on the same number square twice, the square will "lock" and display a "snowman protector" to prevent the other player from bumping you off.
The first player to get control of five squares wins the game!
- This is a social, two player game which can also be played in one-player mode
- Multiple rounds of play with each game
- Practices number recognition and basic addition skills
- Fully randomized dice rolls
- Correct answer feedback
- Low-stress incorrect answer feedback - students can try again
- Guided, supportive play
- Kid-friendly graphics
What schools say about Snowman Bump:
Other Apps in Development: